KLEIN® TOOLS CHICAGO® GRIP 16845CAT
Designed for tensioning EHS strand sizes ranging from .218" to .550"
- Aggressive sawtooth jaw profile resists build-up from galvanized coating on guy strand and EHS cables
- Equipped with chain, toggle and shackle to keep grip from falling off the cable
- Designed for cable sizes 0.218 to 0.55-Inch (5.54 to 13.97 mm)
- 5-Inch (127 mm) jaw length for extra gripping area on stranded cable
- Spring closes grip on cable helping to maintain initial position
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Maximum Safe Load is 8000-Pound (3629 kg)
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).